Link to article on retirement

To all members,

Cathy Patterson (Investor's Group)passed along this link to an online article concerning retirement.
It's nothing really new, but offers a fresh overall perspective on retirement for those of us who aren't there yet.
Personally, I see retirement as a big wave approaching as I sit on the beach, from where I sit it looks pretty good, but as it comes closer I start to think, 'It seems bigger than I thought'. Can I swim? Do I have a life jacket?
Now is a good time to review my retirement plans.
I have tried in vain to get my children to start planning for retirement (funny, I had the same excuses when I was there age), to them it is but a ripple in the sea.

Regards,
Gordon

http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/retirement/

Popular posts from this blog

Investment Club Meeting on June 20, 2023 (Webinar)

Investment Club Meeting on October 17, 2023 (Webinar)

Investment Club Meeting on April 16, 2024 (Webinar)